Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As a London area real estate agent, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available in the London area; even listings not yet on the public MLS website, through my professional London real estate affiliations.
- My expert local knowledge of the London area will be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighbourhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighbourhood to the next. London is no different! It’s my job to guide you in the right direction.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I’ll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will negotiate the purchase so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! Together we will view every home that you are interested in. I will provide research for properties that are of interest to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
- I will arrange for a licensed home inspector to complete a thorough inspection, to your satisfaction, before you are committed to a firm contract.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in London and area. Click Here To Contact Me Now.